This is a LED Arcade Game DIY Parts for 2 Player DIY Project.
The encoder support all the windows systems!
All parts are not Original Sanwa. Just Made in China parts, All the buttons are not metal.
If the LED does not light. Then please exchange the location LED interface.
Each Encoder have its own USB Cable to make sure that Multiplayer can play the games in the same condition!
The Joystick is a 8 way professional joystick!
The buttons are 5V LED Illuminated push buttons with build-in Microswitches inside.
The buttons default as lighted all the time.
If you purchase one of this item,What will included in the package?
2x Zero Delay LED USB Encoder
2x USB Cable
2x 5Pin wires for Joystick
20x 3Pin wires for LED Push Buttons
2x Ellipse 5Pin 8 way bat joystick
1x 1 Player Larger 5V LED Chrome Push Buttons(White)With LED Lamp and Micro Switch
1x 2 Player Larger 5V LED Chrome Push Buttons(White)With LED Lamp and Micro Switch
2x Coin Larger 5V LED Chrome Push Buttons (White)With LED Lamp and Micro Switch
16x Larger 5V LED Chrome Push Buttons With LED and Micro Switch
Tips for installation
1. Plese read our user manual before starting your diy actions.
2. It's very important! Connect Joystick's 5Pin cable to the 5Pin slot that opposite the USB-B terminal. A lot people connect the joystick to the wrong 5Pin slot.
3. There is no need separate the button's functions when you connect wire to push buttons and encoder board exept you want add " Auto-Fire", " Tubro", "Clear" & " Mode" Functions.All the fight button functions can be set in MAME or RetroPie. "Auto-Fire", "Tubro","Clear" & "Mode" Functions have its own slot on the encoder board.
4. For Professional Players. We suggest your change all the buttons and joysticks into SANWA Brand or SEIMITSU Brand.
Tips for New User:
1. The item need work with MAME emulator. So before your build your own project, please download one to work with the parts.
2. If you use this kit to build your own Raspberry Pi Retropie Projects. Please search the steps before your DIY.